Experienced Interlude tour company owner Jeanette Savage has been lured back to her desk to create a final journey - "an Interlude in South America".
Savage has been creating and escorting international small group tours for more than 30 years and announced her retirement 12 months ago but an enthusiastic group of past guests convinced her to do one last trip.
Interlude in South America is an outstanding 26-day relaxed and fully hosted tour departing from Australia on 23rd September 2017 with a maximum of 16 guests at a twin share price of $15990 it includes:
· Return Economy Class International airfare with LAN and Qantas Airlines
· Eight economy class domestic airfares on LAN as per itinerary.
· Fully escorted from Sydney International Airport
· Private Airport to Hotel air-conditioned coach transfers throughout
· Quality accommodation with daily breakfast
· Eight Lunches & 12 dinners as specified
· Exclusive Belmont Rail 2 Day / 1 night rail journey
· Tours as per itinerary
· Admission & Entrance Fees as per itinerary
· English speaking local tour guides throughout
An optional add on cruise from Valparaiso to Rio starts from $3699.
Discover the amazing premium highlights of treasures, ruins, ancient cultures and spectacular scenery of South America. The tour includes Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, a rail trip over the Andes on the luxury Belmond Andean Explorer sleeper train to Lake Titicaca. Fly from Peru to Iguassu to visit the Brazilian and the Argentinean side of the falls. Rio de Janeiro is next with the famous Copacabana beach. On to Argentina's capital city, Buenos Aires, to experience all this city's magic. Fly to Santiago, Chile. Take the Gondola to view this cosmopolitan city. Finally onto cultural Valparaiso, a UNESCO declared World Heritage site with its charming picturesque and historic port.
The original small group touring company, Interlude Tours offers high value for the seasoned traveller and first timers in a family atmosphere with no rushed starts and ample free time to explore on your own or with new friends.
Tel: Interlude Tours (612) 94052218 www.interlude-tours.com (for full itinerary)