Best Western is giving one lucky member of its hotel loyalty program, Best Western Rewards the chance to win one million rewards points.
As part of the promotion, the hotel chain is also offering 300 instant win prizes for the next six weeks including Best Western Travel Cards (a pre-loaded debit card that works like cash at any Best Western worldwide), Visa Universal Gift Cards and Best Western Rewards bonus points.
Entrants must register and enter their Best Western Rewards number online at bestwestern.com.au/points-millionaire to go into the competition draw. They'll then be able to open one of three doors to see if they're an instant winner.
Here's five ways you could spend one million Best Western Rewards points:
· Go on a two month holiday. One million points equals 50 free nights on a 20,000-point free night voucher.
· Redecorate your house. Transform your points with a 50 inch Panasonic smart TV, a Philips coffee machine and Dyson vacuum.
· Stock up on travel essentials. Choose from a range of redemption items such as a new Canon camera, GoPro, a luggage kit, HP notebook, GPS and solar charger.
· Invite your friends on a shopping spree at Myer, Bunning's Warehouse or anywhere you desire with your Universal Visa Gift Card.
· Turn your points into clean drinking water. Best Western partners with global charity World Vision to provide resources and a better quality of life for disadvantaged communities across the globe.
The competition ends 8 October 2015 and is open to all Australian, New Zealand, Fijian and New Caledonian residents aged 18 years or over. Entrants must sign up for free to Best Western Rewards or be an existing cardholder to participate. Go to bestwestern.com.au/points-millionaire to sign up to Best Western Rewards and enter.
Promotional Deal Details:
Before 31 October 2015, all hotel stays booked in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and New Caledonia using the 'Best Western Rewards Points Millionaire' rate will receive double Best Western Rewards points. Offer is available at participating hotels and subject to availability. Stays must be taken by 31 March 2016. See bestwestern.com.au
About Best Western Rewards
Best Western's loyalty program, Best Western Rewards has emerged as an award-winning powerhouse among hotel loyalty programs in recent years. Best Western Rewards was named Up and Coming Program of the Year, Middle East/Asia/Oceania in the 2015 Freddie Awards. With 25 million cardholders and hotels in more than 100 countries, Best Western makes it easy for members to earn points that can be redeemed for global free room nights with no blackout dates, the Best Western Travel Card, dining, shopping and entertainment gift cards, gas cards, airline/partner rewards and much more. Best Western's Status Match...No Catch® program will match members' elite status in any other hotel loyalty program, free of charge.