|Vacations & Travel – Australia's Longest|
Running Travel Magazine
In this issue we fall in love with Chicago, discover the New York that hipsters know and love, tuck into some amazing food in New Orleans' French Quarter, check out the western snow scene at Jackson Hole and the slopes of Mammoth Mountain in California.
We also check out the snow on Hokkaido, Japan, and have a sneak peak at the ski resorts that will host the Winter Olympics in Korea.
With 252 pages of essential holiday ideas and information, our team of respected writers travel far and wide and we also update readers on the latest news in spas, hotels, cruising, travel books, restaurants, galleries and museums, street food, shopping, street markets, travel apps and ways to give back through travel in our global village.
This issue also covers the following stories:
- a round up of spectacular rail journeys from around the world
- a walk around beautiful Maria Island
- advice on how and where to get married in Bali
- the vast array of markets around Bangkok
- a poignant look at what to expect when visiting the hallowed ground of Gallipoli, Pozieres, Bullecourt and Ypres in Europe
- ten of Europe's hottest cities
- a behind-the-lens look at Madras (Chennai) in India
- a look at London's dining scene with celebrity chef Michel Roux Jnr
- the culture of Mauritius
- what's on in Singapore
- the past and present in the Solomon Islands
- Rio – the magnificent city
- New Caledonia on two wheels
- Rabaul, rising from the ashes
That's 252 pages of essential holiday ideas and information … for just AU$9.95.
PLUS: One lucky subscriber to Vacations & Travel will win a five-night vacation in Santa Monica staying at the Fairmont Miramar Gardens & Bungalows, along with flights. To enter, visit vacationsmag.com
Vacations & Travel is out now at newsagents. For subscriptions visit vacationsmag.com; call Morris Media on +61 2 9555 7477; or download our digital version via the App Store or Google Play. Also visit vacationsmag.com to subscribe to our free fortnightly newsletter.