Cruiseco, the leading provider of cruising options in Australia and New Zealand, is now offering guests the chance to book cabins on board Ovation of the Seas' maiden voyage to Australia. This latest addition to Royal Caribbean International's fleet will depart from Singapore on 30 November 2016, visiting four ports in Australia, providing travellers with a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the inaugural sailing.
Amber Wilson, International Marketing Manager, says:
"Ovation of the Seas' state-of-the-art facilities are set to completely redefine cruising in Australia. Cruiseco is delighted to exclusively charter the full ship for her first voyage to Australia. As the biggest ship to ever sail Australian waters, this very special event will provide guests with memories to last a lifetime. Whether you're a first time cruiser, or a seasoned traveller, there is something for everyone onboard Ovation of the Seas."
"The facilities will be truly spectacular - from 'North Star', a large capsule that carries passengers over 300-feet above sea level, to the 'RipCord', an air machine that lets you feel like you're flying. The cruise ship offers the perfect experience for the entire family. Not only is there access to a myriad of fun and exciting facilities, such as wave surfing and bumper cars, but also an incredible 18 different dining options and exquisite cabins with all the mod-cons. This truly is the ultimate holiday for the whole family.
Ovation of the Seas' debut Australian voyage is on sale now, with the following itinerary options available:
· Singapore to Fremantle: 6-night voyage, with fares starting from AU$979 per person, based on twin share.
· Singapore to Adelaide: 11-night voyage, with fares starting from AU$1,879 per person, based on twin share.
· Singapore to Hobart: 13-night voyage, with fares starting from AU$2,239 per person, based on twin share.
· Singapore to Melbourne: Although Ovation of the Seas will not visit Melbourne, guests wishing to travel from Singapore to Melbourne will disembark in Hobart and fly to Melbourne. Fares for this 13-night voyage start from AU$2,339 per person, based on twin share. This price includes transfers to Hobart airport and a one-way economy class flight from Hobart to Melbourne.
· Singapore to Sydney: 15-night voyage, with fares starting from AU$2,599 per person, based on twin share.
Cabins on the inaugural sailing to Australia are available for sale exclusively through Cruiseco agents. To book, visit your local Cruiseco agent or www.cruising.com.au.
"This is an opportunity not to be missed – I encourage guests to book quickly before cabins sell out," adds Amber.