Australia’s leading Asia travel specialist, Insider Journeys has released its latest portfolio of Small Group Journeys and to celebrate is offering a $250 travel voucher for 2016 Small Group Journeys bookings of 10 days or more made before 15 December 2015.
With several new itineraries, a refresh of some of the most popular journeys and the introduction of a new product style combining small boat river cruising and small group journeys into one product offering, the comprehensive guide provides the insider knowledge on small group journey travel in Asia.
Managing Director Paul Hole is proud of the new brochure and its extensive content.
“The latest brochure is the result of the combination of the insider knowledge of our exceptional product team and 22 years’ experience,” says Hole.
“Together we’ve compiled an extensive range of experiences and compelling selection of itineraries from which to choose. With over 80 itineraries across 11 countries, there’s truly something offered for everyone within our range.”
Highlights of the new brochure include:
- The introduction of a new 14 day Japan Winter Discovery that focuses on the northern Honshu (Alps) of Japan, to witness rare birds in Hokkaido and Japanese macaques in the mountain hot springs, and the unusual opportunity to take an icebreaker cruise amongst the creaking floes of the Okhotsk Sea;
- A new ‘follow the Mekong’ Laos and Cambodia Mekong Discovery small group journey which travels overland along the mighty river;
- A revamp of the 13 day Highlights of Indochina journey which provides highlights from the diverse wonders of the three Indochina countries Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia;
- The use of high speed train transport has been added to some Small Group Journeys between Beijing and Xian;
- The introduction of further ‘Insider Experiences’ to the Small Group Journey portfolio.
For more information and bookings, Insider Journeys’ Asia experts can be contacted on 1300 362 777 or visit www.insiderjourneys.com.au. For great travel adventures and stories, follow the Insider Journeys team at http://www.insiderjourneys.com.au/blog, on Twitter @InsiderJourneys