Until 15 December, fares are available for bookings from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth to more than 80 European destinations. Fares include:
- Perth to Amsterdam from AUD$5698, Paris from AUD$5895, Rome from AUD$5827, Barcelona from AUD$5830 and from Prague from AUD$5833
- Sydney to Amsterdam from AUD$5865, Paris from AUD6063, Rome from AUD$5995, Barcelona from AUD$5997 and from Prague from AUD$6000
- Melbourne to Amsterdam from AUD$5848, Paris from AUD6046, Rome from AUD$5977, Barcelona from AUD$5980 and from Prague from AUD$5983
- Brisbane to Amsterdam from AUD$5871, Paris from AUD6068, Rome from AUD$6000, Barcelona from AUD$6003 and from Prague from AUD$6006
- Adelaide to Amsterdam from AUD$5854, Paris from AUD6053, Rome from AUD$5984, Barcelona from AUD$5986 and from Prague from AUD$5990
In the air, KLM's World Business Class includes 190cm sleeper seats, which recline to 175 degrees and include a massage unit, a privacy canopy between seats, an extensive personal entertainment system, in-seat power and a personal amenities kit developed by Dutch design duo Viktor and Rolf.
World Business Class catering includes a three-course menu served on Marcel Wanders crockery. Meals are accompanied with fine wine or other beverages and as a gift Business Class passengers receive one of the airline's signature Delft Blue miniature houses filled with Dutch gin.
The fares are based on low season travel from Australia to Kuala Lumpur with codeshare partner Malaysia Airlines, and between Kuala Lumpur and Europe with KLM.
Fares are available for travel between 16 January and 31 March, 2013, and include fuel surcharges and taxes, correct at 21 November, 2012.
Seats are limited at these prices and subject to availability to requested dates of travel. Prices are subject to change without notice.
KLM offers over 100 code share flights per week from Australia to Europe, via Asia. For more information or to make a booking, contact travel agents, call KLM in Australia on 1300 392 192 or visit www.klm.com.au