Insight Vacations is pleased to announce the return of its exclusive White Christmas itineraries, with the launch of the new Christmas in Canada & New Year’s Eve in New York and A White Christmas in Europe, both departing 19 December, 2015.
Joost Timmer, Managing Director Australia said, “For the past 5 years we’ve seen year-on-year growth in the number of Australians joining our festive itineraries. Having grown up in Europe, I can see the magic that a northern hemisphere Christmas holds for Australians – whether they are strolling through European town squares lit by fairy-lights or staying in castle-like hotels in Canada.”
A White Christmas in Europe
Enjoy a white Christmas set against Europe’s most spectacular winter backdrops. The itinerary covers Paris, Brussels, Venice and Rome and includes several Signature Events such as visits to a much loved European festive tradition, the Christmas Markets.
- Enjoy Christmas at the 5-star Victoria-Jungfrau Grand Hotel and Spa in Interlaken, before heading to the Alpine Village of Grindelwald to enjoy a carriage ride through snowy scenes and a celebratory Christmas dinner.
- Explore the best Christmas Markets in Paris, sampling mulled wine, gingerbread and chocolates, before ascending the marvellous Eiffel Tower for a special Highlight Dinner.
- Discover the secrets of the Vatican Museum then countdown the New Year in Rome as the city is lit up by thousands of fireworks.
The 15-day tour is priced at $6,995 per person, twin share (Single Supplement $2,289)
Christmas in Canada & New Year’s Eve in New York
Indulge in Christmas festivities amid stunning alpine beauty and celebrate the New Year in ultimate style.
Travelling from Toronto, discover the wintery magic and snow of Eastern Canada with its French influence before watching the famous ball drop in buzzing Time Square to herald in the New Year.
- Taking in the sights of Toronto, Quebec, Montreal and New York with a local guide. Guests can enjoy stunning views from the CN Tower and a day trip to Niagara Falls.
- Staying in several luxurious Fairmont Hotel properties, guests will be in awe of the extravagant Christmas decorations.
- Join your travel companions for a New Year’s Eve Celebration Dinner in Manhattan, and perhaps watch the ball drop in Times Square.
The 14-day itinerary is priced at $5,767 per person, twin-share (Single Supplement $2,653)
Each escorted journey has a host of Insight’s hallmark inclusions such as Signature and Premium centrally located hotels, an experienced Tour Director, Signature Experiences, priority access, Signature Dining, business class legroom, smaller groups, free Wi-Fi and airport transfers.
Can’t wait? Limited spaces are still available on select 2014 departures, for more information visit www.insightvacations.com or call 1300 727 767.