The Accor Good Food Month offer represents a saving of up to 30% off participating hotel rates and is valid for stays throughout November, conditions apply. To book, visit www.accorhotels.com/gfmmelbourne
Accor is proud to be the Official Accommodation Partner of Good Food Month 2014 presented by Citi, in celebration of Australia’s extraordinary culinary scene. In addition to great accommodation offers, the partnership between Australia’s largest hotel operator and Australia’s largest food festival will also incorporate the following special events to be held across various Accor hotels in Melbourne during Good Food Month in November:
- Hotel Lindrum, a member of the MGallery Collection, will be hosting a Spring High Tea in Felt Restaurantevery Sunday afternoon throughout November. Presented on a tiered stand the Spring High Tea features items designed by Head Chef Raki Andriana inspired by seasonal flavours of spring berries and citrus, served with a choice of 15 different T2 loose leaf blends and Veneziano espresso coffee. Spring High Tea will be held eachSunday throughout November between 1-4pm for $65 per person and includes a glass of sparkling wine on arrival. To make a booking contact Hotel Lindrum on 03 9668 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be wined and dined with a three course menu and matching wines at Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens’ Lime Restaurant every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night throughout November (excluding 8 November). The three course dinner for $75 per person offers a menu bursting with fresh Victorian produce matched including lamb rump with eggplant, caponata, dauphinoise potatoes and red wine jus with regional wines. To make a booking contact Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens 03 9205 9999 or email email@example.com
- The Laneway Party @ Louden Place at the entrance of the Mercure Welcome Melbourne promises to be one of the funkiest laneway parties this spring. Between 5:30-9pm on Friday 28 November, the laneway will be transformed with live local busker entertainment, portable feast food stalls and a cash bar, it’s the perfect way to end the working week with friends on a spring city night. This event is open to the public.www.mercurewelcome.com.au
- Get a burger fix every Sunday at ibis Melbourne’s iBistro for just $15. From 200g Mediterranean spiced lamb burger to pulled pork and coleslaw, the newly renovated iBistro has a succulent burger to satisfy all appetites. All burgers come with fries and kids under 12 also receive a free soft drink. For more information and bookings contact ibis Melbourne on 03 9666 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. www.ibismelbourne.com.au
- Do a ‘Bar Hop’ into Jarrah Bar @ Quay West Suites Melbourne and excite the tastebuds with a Tanqueray gin with cranberry juice and Angostura bitters cocktail served up with Tempura Prawns and Apple Slaw for only $20. Available on Friday nights throughout November in the bar’s outdoor terrace overlooking the CBD skyline, at Quay West Suites Melbourne, Southbank - pop in or book on 03 9693 6000. www.quaywestsuitesmelbourne.com.au
- The luxurious Sofitel Melbourne on Collins always invites guests to indulge:
- Continue a ‘Bar Hop’ in the sky high Atrium Bar with a Pink Gin Sour cocktail served with an Oriental inspired appetiser offered every Friday evening for $20.
- Sofitel’s ‘Let’s Do Dessert’ offers a Lamington-style Bombe Alaska with Valrhona Jivara chocolate parfait, raspberry jelly, coconut cream, toasted Italian meringue and flaming Sambuca matched with a glass of chilled Yalumba dessert wine for $20 in No35 from 9-10:30pm.
- For those wanting to indulge even more, Sofitel's Jolie Jardin Ultimate High Tea in Sofi’s Lounge offers a buffet selection of freshly cooked crepes, elegant finger sandwiches, hot and cold savouries, scones with home-made jams and whipped cream, plus a selection of cakes and desserts with a glass of sparkling wine and tea or espresso coffee. Available 2:30 – 5pm daily throughout November at $69 per person.
- Bring the family for a Sunday feast at No35 featuring seafood such as fresh oysters and king prawns, a roast carvery buffet, salads, a gourmet variety of hot vegetable favourites, plus an array of desserts and French pastries to finish.. All this is served with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks as part of GFM’s ‘Sunday Family Lunch’.
For bookings please contact Sofitel Melbourne on Collins on 03 9653 7744 or H1902-RE13@sofitel.com.www.sofitel-melbourne.com/en