‘Stay 5 Pay 3’ nights packages start from as little as $372* per person, twin share. Packages include:
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Outback Pioneer Hotel in a standard room
- Free daily Indigenous Guest Activities program including a cultural dance performance, guided garden walk, spear & boomerang throwing and Indigenous story telling experience
- Return Ayers Rock Resort Airport transfers
- Free use of Resort shuttle bus service
- Optional full buffet breakfast special, an additional $25 per person per day
- Children 15 years and under stay free using existing bedding including buffet breakfast
Voyages Executive General Manager Sales Marketing and Distribution Ray Stone said now is the time to plan an escape to Uluru by taking advantage of two nights free and extending a stay in the spiritual heart of Australia.
“There are over 65 activities in and around Ayers Rock Resort, and increasingly we are noting that guests are coming to Ayers Rock Resort to escape their fast-paced city lifestyles and looking to include a few extra few nights and really unwind and relax,” said Ray.
To make a reservation or for further information, visit www.ayersrockresort.com.au/staypay or call 1300 134 044.
*Conditions apply. The Stay 5 Pay 3 Ultimate Uluru Escape offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Valid for new bookings from now until 31 Dec 2014 and for travel from 1 Dec 2014 to 31 Mar 2015, high season rates apply for travel now until 30 Nov 2014. A minimum 5 night stay per room applies, on early check out the regular Nightly Rate will be charged. Quote PAYSTAY at time of booking. Optional buffet breakfast special available when booked in conjunction with this rate. Breakfast is served at hotel of stay. Rate is per person per night. Quote BBVALUE at time of booking.