With a collection of 2015 itineraries aboard the recently refurbished Crystal Symphony, guests will set sail through Fall's vibrant colours, set dramatically against coastlines adorned with gilded mansions, historic lighthouses and world-class cities.
MARITIME MEDLEY 13 SEP 2015
NEW YORK TO MONTRÉAL
(7 DAYS) FROM US$3,115* (CAT. E1)
Ports: New York City, Bar Harbor, Halifax, Sydney, Québec City, Montréal
JOIE DE CANADA 20 SEP 2015
(7 DAYS) FROM US$3,220* (CAT. E1)
Ports: Montréal, Sept-Îles, Magdalen Islands, Saint-Pierre & Miquelon, Québec City, Montréal
AUTUMN INSPIRATIONS 27 SEP 2015
MONTRÉAL TO NEW YORK
(7 DAYS) FROM US$3,290* (CAT. E1)
Ports: Montréal, Québec City, Magdalen Islands, Halifax, Bar Harbor, New York City (overnight)
LOBSTERS & LIGHTHOUSES 4 OCT 2015
NEW YORK TO MONTRÉAL
(10 DAYS) FROM US$4,580* (CAT. E1)
Ports: New York City (overnight), Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Québec City, Montréal
QUAINT CANADIAN CLASSICS 14 OCT 2015
MONTRÉAL TO NEW YORK (10 DAYS)
FROM US$4,430* (CAT. E1)
Ports: Montréal, Québec City, Charlottetown, Magdalen Islands, Sydney, Halifax, Portland, Boston, Newport, New York City
NEW ENGLAND DISCOVERY 24 OCT 2015
ROUNDTRIP NEW YORK (7 DAYS)
FROM US$2,765* (CAT. E1)
Ports: New York City, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, New York City
The all-inclusive luxury Crystal Experience includes:
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
- Complimentary evening of speciality restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, wellness, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
About Crystal Cruises
Crystal Cruises is the world's leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World's Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. Aboard the all-inclusive, ultra-luxurious Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity, refined elegance meets casual simplicity. With an emphasis on innovative product differentiation, the renowned Crystal experience is distinguished by classic service, abundant space, superior quality and extensive choices. Crystal sails to all seven continents, providing worldwide holidays of five to 100+ days that bridge the best of land and sea.
For More Information
For more information and reservations, contact Wiltrans International
T: 1800 251 174 (Australia)
T: 0800 446 376 (New Zealand).