The Swiss Deluxe Getaways Package includes four nights accommodation in a spacious deluxe suite, with a delicious buffet breakfast make breakfast singular at The Café Restaurant, and an elephant trekking & full day adventure for two people
Phuket is a luscious land of sandy beaches and epic rainforest. It is the largest island in Thailand, located in the southern tip of the Andaman Sea and renowned for its heavenly beaches and mountains.
The idyllic island retreat Swissôtel Resort Phuket, is a short stroll from the vibrant town of Phuket and right by Kamala Beach. It offers 180 luxurious one to three-bedroom exclusive suites, each with a separate bedroom, living room and private balcony. A destination in itself, the resort is a 30-minute drive southwest of Phuket International Airport, and an ideal base from which to explore Phuket.
Swissôtel Resort Phuket is offering the ultimate resort retreat for friends, families, small groups and couples seeking relaxing beach holidays. The Swiss Deluxe Getaways Package includes four nights accommodation in a deluxe suite, with daily buffet breakfasts at The Café Restaurant and an elephant trekking and full day adventure for two people.
The Exclusive offer includes the following:
- 4 nights accommodation in a one bedroom deluxe suite
- Daily buffet breakfast at The Café Restaurant for two people
- Round trip airport transfer by private car
- Welcome Thai herb drink upon arrival
- Welcome fresh fruit in room on arrival day
- One 45 minutes "YOGA" class for each guest, based on 2 people in a deluxe suite
- One time per stay Elephant Trekking & Full day adventure for 2 person
- 10% discount food & beverage at the Café restaurant
- Free extra bed for child under 12 year old include breakfast (maximum 1 bed per room)
- Free a cocktail/mocktail at Sand Box for 2 people
- Free Wi-Fi in room and public area
- Free shuttle bus service to Patong Beach as per resort schedule
Swiss Deluxe Getaways Package is around AU$487,00. (Please note that prices may vary slightly due to the exchange rate)
Save hours on your travel research. Get brochures delivered to your door for free. Digital option too.