To celebrate the first sailing of Emerald Star, a new 360-degree virtual tour has been launched, bringing to life the stylish and contemporary ‘Star Ship’ design, including the pool, cinema, Reflections Restaurant, the Horizon Bar & Lounge, The Terrace, the Suites & Staterooms and more. Take the interactive tour at www.evergreentours.com
Evergreen’s deluxe Emerald ‘Star Ships’ offer amenities and state-of-the-art design which sets new standards for river cruise ships. They feature a 24m2 heated swimming pool with a retractable roof, and at night, the space transforms into a cinema complete with bar and popcorn. There are two restaurants – Reflections, the main dining room, and The Terrace which serves a light breakfast and lunch - and for a touch of luxury there’s an onboard hairdresser, massage therapy room and Gym.
The ‘Star Ships’ feature an innovative cabin design: all Suites have floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows, and at the touch of a button the top section lowers to form an open-air balcony. The top of the range Owner’s One Bedroom Suites and Grand Balcony Suites feature full outside balconies and a host of luxurious treats like a Nespresso machine, In-Suite service with pre-dinner canapés, and more.
Emerald Star, like sister ship Emerald Sky, carries 182 guests in 72 suites and 20 staterooms, including two specifically built for solo occupancy. In 2015, a further two ‘Star Ships’ – Emerald Sun and Emerald Dawn - will take Evergreen’s Emerald Waterways fleet to four ships.
Strong value continues with the fare inclusions: all transfers to and from the ships; all onboard and some on-shore meals; unlimited tea and coffee; wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner; bottled water in the cabins; continental breakfast, pre-dinner canapés and after-dinner sweet treats served in the top suites; WiFi onboard the ship; at least one included shore excursion almost every cruise day; visits to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites; and more – including all gratuities.
Selected popular 2015 cruise-only and cruise tour itineraries with Evergreen
o “Splendors of Europe Cruise” - 15 days exploring Europe’s top sights between Amsterdam and Budapest. From $6,925pp* twin share with Fly Free* offer available
- “Paris to Prague Cruise Tour” - 21 days including the “Splendours of Europe” river cruise from $9,425pp twin share*, includes Fly Free* offer
- “European River & Norwegian Fjords Cruise” – 22 day cruise starts in Budapest, sailing for 15 days to Amsterdam on Evergreen’s “Star Ships” before joining a six day Hurtigruten cruise from Bergen to Kirkenes, crossing the Arctic Circle. From $9,595pp twin share*, includes Partner Fly Free* offer
- “Eastern Europe Escapade Cruise Tour” – 24 days including the “Splendours of Europe” river cruise from $10,625pp twin share*, includes Fly Free* offer
The full range of 2015 deluxe cruise tours are available in the new 138 page brochure available from travel agencies, orview, order or downland a copy from www.evergreentours.com
Earlybird Deals & Offers
- Earlybird offers including Fly Free to Europe including taxes*, Partner Fly Free to Europe including taxes* or savings of up to $1,000 per couple* expire 15 October, 2014
- Early Payment Discounts of up to $400pp* may apply on top of these offers.
Evergreen Tours exclusively markets Emerald Waterways river cruises on Emerald Sky, Emerald Star, Emerald Sun andEmerald Dawn in Australia. Both Evergreen Tours and Emerald Waterways are part of the Scenic Tours Group. For bookings and enquiries call 1300 383 747, contact an Evergreen Expert travel agent or visit www.evergreentours.com
A selection of new high and low res images are available. For further information on Evergreen Tours or Emerald Waterways in Australia please contact email@example.com or call 02 8274 1336.
*Conditions apply. See Evergreen Tours Europe Deluxe River Cruising 2015 Brochure for details.