There are endless ways to feel alive in Noosa, Australia's favourite beach destination, with sensational deals now available around May and June and spectacular events including the Noosa International Food and Wine Festival (15-18 May) and the Noosa Long Weekend Festival (18-27 July). Head tovisitnoosa.com.au for some great Noosa Alive deals including:
- Stay beachfront at Netanya Noosa for 5 nights and pay for 3.
- Enjoy a 1night stay in an Outrigger Little Hastings Street Resort and Spa National Park view room for $389, including 3 course dinner for 2 at View on Little Hastings Street Restaurant, and buffet breakfast for 2.
- Discover the Noosa less travelled at Eumarella Shores Noosa Lake Retreat from $315 per night for 2 guests.
- Stay 5 nights and pay for 4 at Noosa's beachfront Maison Noosa.
- Enjoy a 3-night getaway at Mantra French Quarter, perfectly located on Hastings Street, from $210 per night.
- Enjoy a 20% special at The Islander Noosa Resort - up to 4 guests just $620 for 5 nights.
- Stay at the stylish new RACV Noosa Resort from $196 per night including buffet breakfast for 2.
- Celebrate Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort's birthday – enjoy 3 nights accommodation for the price of 2, from just $150 per night.
- Relax riverside and receive a free breakfast at Ivory Palms Noosa Resortwith each night booked when you mention "Noosa Alive".
- Unwind with 2 nights in a 4.5 star luxury cottage including breakfast atLake Weyba Cottages Noosa.
- Celebrate the start of Spring at the Noosa Jazz Festival, Thursday 4-Sunday 7 September 2014 with more than 80 artists, 2 festival village stages, jazz river cruises, Tastings on Hastings and much more!
- Head to Ikatan Spa and save $40 off the Noosa In-Spa-Ration 2hr package.
- Swanky Soft Tops specialises in convertible car hire and sports car hire and are now offering Mokes! Apart from the Mokes, they also have a variety of convertibles: 2 and 4 seaters, manual and auto.
- As the premier regional gallery on the Sunshine Coast, Noosa Regional Gallery presents an ever-changing exhibition program featuring leading local and national artists.
- Looking for Adventure? Pop into Scooter Hire Noosa right near Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach. They have the largest fleet of scooters on the Sunshine Coast. Various makes and sizes. Only car license required for 49cc scooters.
To book your ideal Noosa Alive holiday see visitnoosa.com.au for details or call the Visitor Information Centre on 13000 NOOSA [13000 666 72].
All deals subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Validity dates apply.
For media enquiries contact Tourism Noosa's Publicist, Susan Ewington on 07-5430 5009 or 0412 692 961 or firstname.lastname@example.orgTweet