Fly free to Wellington from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne and return from Auckland to join the
ultimate in New Zealand tours.
Tauck's New Zealand only trip offers an in-depth look at this beautiful country from Wellington to Auckland. As a Tauck Exclusive, travel aboard our air charters as you experience the North and South Islands. Make cultural connections as you explore Maori traditions; explore your adventurous side on a jet boat cruise; travel by helicopter to the top of Bob's Peak in Queenstown; pamper your palate on a green-lipped mussel and wine cruise on the Marlborough Sounds, lunch at a winery known for its Pinot Noir and lakeside views, and a wine tasting on Waiheke Island; and view some amazing natural wonders from the geysers of Rotorua to the glacier-carved cliffs of Milford Sound!
Tauck Value Includes:
- Free International airfares – SYD/MEL/BNE to Wellington & return from Auckland
- Exclusive charter flights in New Zealand – more sightseeing, less waiting
- Visit to the high-tech Te Papa Tongarewa National Museum
- Jet boat ride on the Shotover River rapids & a helicopter ride to the top of Bob’s Peak in Queenstown
- Scenic cruise by vintage steamship on Lake Wakatipu for a barbecue lunch and sheep-shearing demonstration
- Private presentation of Maori culture and entertainment at Te Puia, the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute
- Farewell cocktail reception and dinner at The Langham Auckland
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 20 meals (9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners); gratuities to local guides & drivers, service charges, taxes, and porterage
Valid for departures 12 Oct; 02 Nov and 04 Dec ’14. 10 days from US$5,690*pp
*Conditions apply. Offer is subject to availability and is capacity controlled.
For further enquiries or bookings please contact Travel the World on 1300 857 437 or visit www.traveltheworld.com.auTweet