Norfolk Island is peppered with high quality culinary experiences showcasing the impressive abundance of locally sourced fresh, wholesome and organic produce. Think fresh fish, succulent beef and pork, andboutique products including coffee, honey and cheese and a local winery.
Taste Norfolk Island is a platform in which everyone can enjoy a special line up of events being presented by Guest Celebrity Chefs, ‘Fast Ed’ Halmagyi and Dominique Rizzo and a band of talented local Chefs.
Norfolk Island is one of the few places outside the US to celebrate Thanksgiving Day, which is a legacy left by American whalers who operated from the island in the 1960s, and will be part of the celebrations during the festival.
Oxley Travel is offering a Taste Norfolk Island Food Festival package including:
- 7 nights’ twin share accommodation
- ‘Wild Wetls’ 4 Chefs Dinner with Fast Ed
- Galloping Gourmet Progressive Dinner
- Pancakes By the Bay with Fast Ed
- Taste Norfolk Island’s Bounty Festival Evening
- Thanksgiving Service in historical Kingston
- Thanksgiving Island Feast
- Cooking Demos with Fast Ed and Dominique Rizzo
- Return economy airfare with Air New Zealand including taxes
- Return airport transfer on island
- 7 days’ car hire including insurance
- Half-day island tour
Cost per person twin share is from:
- $1989 ex-Sydney (21-28 November )
- $1949 ex-Brisbane (22-29 November)
For bookings, contact Oxley Travel on Toll Free 1800 671 546 or email@example.com or www.oxleytravel.com.au